Pihl Law Corp. Golf Marathon
The 2013 Pihl Law Corporation Golf Marathon will take place this year on Friday, September 6th, 2013 on The Bear at The Okanagan Golf Club in Kelowna and we have some options for you golfers out there - the diehards and the aspiring diehards:
1. Full Marathon - 100 Holes of Golf: A 12 hour day of golfing fun (5-1/2 rounds). Registration fee is $200 + a minimum $1000 fundraising. (Only 30 spots available)
2. Half Marathon - 50 Holes of Golf: A 6 hour day of golfing from 1pm to 7pm. Registration fee $200 + minimum $750 fundraising. (Only 10 spots available)
3. Relay Team: Yes, we have added a relay option for teams of 4 players. Each player will play for 3 hours and the registration fee is $100 per player + minimum of $2500 fundraising per team. (Only 10 spots available)
1. Full Marathon - Your day commences with a buffet breakfast at 6am, tee off at 7am and play until 7pm.
2. Half Marathon - Your tee off time starts at 1pm, but please join us for a BBQ lunch on the course between 11am and 1pm.
3. Relay Team - Your first player attends our 6am breakfast and plays from 7am-10am, 2nd player from 10am-1pm, 3rd player from 1pm-4pm and the last player from 4pm-7pm. All players are welcome to join our buffet dinner but do need to RSVP in advance.
The goal this year is set at $85,000. Over the past few years we have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for BrainTrust Canada for brain injury prevention and education. We believe that this year, with your help, we can continue this success!
FUN! Every golfer gets their own golf cart, dozens of golf balls and other goodies! In all cases this is READY GOLF and not about the score - it's about your personal best and trying to complete your number of holes.
During the day there are events and activities on al lthe holes around the course, plus Hole in Ones, Snacks and Beverages to your heart's content, a BBQ lunch and an amazing buffet dinner at the Okanagan Golf Club AND PRIZES!!
- Top Fundraiser prizes (ALL golfers eligible)
- Relay Team Top Fundraiser prize (Relay Teams only)
- Grand Prize (ALL golfers eligible - stay tuned)
- Individual Prizes - EVERY golfer walks away with a prize! Those of you who are not the recipient of one of the above prizes get a wonderful prize from our prize table with donated items from our generous prize donors!
For more information to register as a golfer, to support a golfer with a donation, to sponsor the event, or to volunteer, please click on the tabs to the right.
See you on the greens!!